Saturday, September 24, 2011

INTRO

Hello cyber world!

This is something I have wanted to do for a while, a MOVIE BLOG!!! : D

If you know me at all, you know that I LOVE movies. They are my hobby. I wish I was artsy enough to make them or write them or whatever, but I'm not, instead I watch them. A LOT of them! For a while the boyfriend and I were going to the movies like every week. Not to mention my mini collection that will always be a work in progress. I imagine having a movie room in my future house with the entire back wall covered in movies. I also have Netflix, which adds to even more movies for my viewing pleasure!

So here it is, my movie blog. If I watch something really good, interesting, or terrible, you will hear about it. I think it will be neat to track the movies I've seen and what I thought/think about them. I can't guarantee that what I write will be proper and 'by the book' but every word will be my open and honest opinion.

I hope you enjoy my posts, take my advice and share your opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment