Sunday, November 27, 2011

Winne the Pooh (2011)

Rated G Family/Animated
Growing up, I like so many others, watched Winnie the Pooh. There were many shows and movies, but there were few that my brother and I loved inparticular. We LOVED the one where I believe the story line was Piglet was scared of the dark? I remember it was something scary and at night time. Its been so long since I've seen it, and there are SO many Pooh movies, excuse me for not being more specific. It was on a couple months ago on ABC Family and my mom and I sat there and it was like I was 5 again.

Her, my mother, and I were very excited for the new movie to come out, but we never got around to watching it in the theaters. Mom isn't one for going to the movies like I am. So we waited and I got it in Netflix when I saw that it was finally coming out. Its a short film like the rest, and just as great. I found myself laughing so hard at some points and again, it was like I was transported back in time. The animation is the same and for being so new compared to the others, the voices were spot on. The story was simple, which is what so much of us love about Pooh, there are all very simple, as are their problems. It was very cute, and so much fun for all ages.

5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment