Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Very Harold and Kumar 3D Christmas

Rated R Comedy


I'll admit, I am a fairly new fan of Harold and Kumar. I didn't get what all of the fuss was about when their first movie came out. It also took me forever to see the second one. I think based on my age and possibly some of the people I know, the movies have become funny to me.

Needless to say, I was very excited to see this movie! I haven't seen very many movies in 3D, but this one looked really good. I really enjoyed the story, since it seems to be one that I can relate to, given some circumstances going on in my life lately. It was about the guys growing up and how they can't have fun and smoke weed and do nothing all of the time. But it was also about how being an uptight, conservative, people pleasing grown up isn't the way to go either. You can be a grown up and still have fun, balance of both worlds.

The movie was super funny, and I DEFINITELY want a 'Waffle Bot' hahaha The 3D was a fun effect, it worked well with this comedy since there was some action. I do feel like a lot of the funny parts were in the commercials, but I also saw it pretty late at night and about two weeks ago, so I don't remember it perfectly.

4 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment