Friday, December 23, 2011

Crazy, Stupid, Love


Rated PG 13. Comedy/Drama. 118 minutes.

I will start out by saying that I waited FAR TOO LONG to see this movie. Mainly because again, the man sis not want to watch with me. I can't say that I blame him because I cried. Twice. They started talking about how he met his soul mate when he was 15 and thats how old I was when I met Kevin, so sue me if I cried! Another reason it was probably a good idea for us to stay away? Two words. 

RYAN GOSLING.

This man could possibly ruin all other men for me. I dare him to visit my state. I cannot handle how attractive he is. Its unfair really. While I was watching I thought to myself, "Damn! I wish I looked like him!!!" 

Back to the movie. It was super sweet. Totally all about love and how sometimes it works and sometimes, well, it really doesn't. And its hard and it sucks. But it can be the most amazing thing at the same time. Even when you aren't looking for it, love can sweep you off your feet.

I like movies that show things in all different perspectives, young to old. Everyone can relate. You can relate based on your current situation, on previous encounters or see what you have to look forward to. I couldn't relate to all parts of this movie, but it was still real to me. It was funny, it was tender, and it made me cry like a little love sick puppy. I too love love. I love seeing it and being in it. Its the best feeling in the world, but also, more scary than anything you can feel. I wish I hadn't waited so long to see it.

4 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment