Friday, December 23, 2011

Sherlock Holme:s A Game of Shadows

Rated PG 13. Action. 129 minutes

I am so glad I watched the first Sherlock Holmes movie shortly before I saw the new one. It reminded me of the story, the bad guy is the bad guy behind everything in the first film, and it reminded me of the speed of the movie. This is a great sequel. It was right in step with the first. The dialogue, the story, the way it was filmed, everything was the same as the first. Not to say I felt like I had seen it already. But it stayed so true to what Ritchie had intended with the first movie. Robert Downey is just as adorable and quirky as ever. Jude Law still puts up with his crap,but they have this unbreakable bond. I don't think Holmes got in as much trouble with the law as he did in the first, but he is just as insane!
This movie was a lot of fun, and really perfect if you loved the first film.
4 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment