Monday, October 10, 2011

Scream 4

Scream 4 Rated R Horror

So I have basically been waiting since this movie came out last year to watch it.. We never got around to seeing it in theaters, so I was very excited when G Funk Nasty (aka Kevins mom) wanted to buy it at Target last night!

I'll be honest, I had high hopes for this movie. And I really thought I could figure out the killer before they showed me. At first, I was not super impressed by the movie. I thought I figured out the killer, but I couldn't which was fun! Once that started unraveling, I was very happy with the movie. Leading up to it? Not so much..

They were fully addressing horror movies, which was kind of interesting, but it made it seem like there were very aware of being in one, which I'm not sure I liked.. Another part I know I did not like was how little emotion they had for the people around them dying! I mean, at least in FInal Destination there is grieving time! I get that this all happened in one weekend, but if one of your best friends died, you would go out, get drunk with a bunch of kids and watch a horror movie that someone is copying and just did to said dead friend? No way Jose!

The end was pretty awesome though! Favorite line? "Fuck you, Bruce Willis" hahahahaha! So there were some great scenes, and it all came full circle, so we know its done. They went back to the begining one which I thought was awesome because I love it so much. There were no 'scary' scenes though, but I AM super jaded, so thats to be expected with me!

Probably give it 3 of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment