Sunday, October 23, 2011

Paranormal Activity 3

Rated R Horror

Not going to lie.. I was VERY excited to see this movie last night! I had been looking forward to going to see it, but we've been so busy every weekend, I was figuring it wasn't going to happen. We met up (kind of) with some friends late last night and watched it.

Now, you should know the story by now, but here is a little catch up. The first movie is actually the last. The story is about two sisters and the ghosts that haunt them. When weird things start happening, the families put up cameras to catch all of the action. This film goes back to the very begining, when the sisters were children.

I love horror movies and the ones that freak me out are the ones with kids in them, so this one was pretty perfect for me! I really loved the first one, it was so different and even though the majority of the movie wasn't scary, the end really did it for me. The last one was decent, but underwhelming compared to the first. I was worried about the newest installment, but it was really good! There were some funny parts, like in the other two, but I think I was more scared watching this one. All of the scary moments made you jump, not really psychologically scary. Until I got home anyways! I'm surprised some people have said it wasn't very good when I am pretty sure its my favorite of the three.

5 out of 5 stars : )

No comments:

Post a Comment